Major Changes

For current and readmitted students, you can change your major by accessing the Change of Major eForm, which you can find in your myState portal. eForms are linked in the left-hand navigation menu.

Graphic showing the "eForms" button in the myState portal.

You will complete the following fields before submitting: 

Graphic showing the major change eForm.

Information about your Change of Major will be sent to your NetID email address after it is reviewed by the college/department.

Using eForms for Major Changes (instructional video)


Questions regarding the Change of Major eForm can be emailed to